Thai massage is a set of body techniques whose main purpose is physical and energy regulation of the individual through manipulations and touches that are intended to unblock areas of our body that are without the convenient energy.
It combines the positions of yoga “passive” and the meridians and points of Traditional Chinese Medicine through the pressure in the lines Sen and points Marma.
What you are looking for through digital pressures and yoga asanas is to stretch and unlock the energy flow of the meridians, balancing the body’s “* Qi”, favoring better blood flow and improvement of the systems, favoring self-healing of the same body.
- Improve the posture.
- Tonifies the nervous, circulatory and lymphatic system.
- Increases the flexibility of the muscles, ligaments and tendons, while strengthening them, preventing tendon and muscle injuries.
- Regulates the activity of the glands, improving blood flow through stretching.
- Regulates moods, harmonizing the connection between mind, body and spirit.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Decreases stress by providing a high degree of relaxation.
- Improves respiratory capacity.
And pathologies such as:
- Dolores Articulas.
- Back pain.
- Sciatica, hernia.
Poor traffic …
A sporadic Thai body to body massage in delhi will bring new and pleasant sensations to the body.
Continuity will help the body adapt and respond to the mobilizations and stretching, ensuring good prevention for the entire body massage in kailash colony.
Our Other Service :
Full Body Massage
Deep Tissue Massage
Balinese Body Massage
Thai Massage Delhi