Anticellulite massage is a special technique for affecting the body to reduce and eliminate the manifestations of cellulite. Includes techniques of mechanical and reflex effects on tissues in areas affected by cellulite deposits such as pressure, friction, pressure, vibration. To enhance the effect, apply aromatic and massage oils, therapeutic gels and ointments.
Anti-cellulite body massage in delhi is carried out by:
to prevent cellulite development;
to eliminate his manifestations;
in the presence of fatty deposits in the area of the thighs, abdomen, legs;
in violation of cellular metabolism;
in violation of the normal functioning of the large intestine.
- improves capillary circulation;
- stimulate the exchange between cells and intercellular fluid, resulting in significantly improved cellular nutrition and accelerates their renewal;
- the process of removing the products of exchange from the intercellular space is activated, preventing the formation of foci of stagnation and the further development of cellulite;
- lymph flow is significantly improved;
- accelerated withdrawal of excess fluid from the body, thereby eliminating edema;
- improves muscle tone;
- the elasticity of the connective tissue increases;
- the pores are opened, skin breathing improves; as a result, internal organs are better supplied with oxygen;
- active stimulation of the sebaceous and hormonal glands contributes to the improvement of the structure of the skin;
- due to the normalization of the functioning of the lymphatic system, immunity rises.